We know you depend on your prime mover for safe, trouble free trips. Your gen set provides power for comfortable living at anchor. We take repairing your diesel parts seriously. We currently have a 100% success rate in rebuilding perfect in spec injectors and pumps. When your parts leave our facility, they just work.
We Clean, test and rebuild all brands of marine diesel pumps and injectors. We, like everyone else, struggle with repair parts on older installations. We have great suppliers. We have yet to turn anyone away that needs our help.
On a boat with fuel problems, we recommend starting with the basics. Change the filters. Polish the fuel if it appears that the filters were contaminated, especially with water. Then, pull the injectors and have them serviced or rebuilt. if the engine still is down on power give us the pump to test and rebuild.
Any parts you bring or ship in must be drained of oil and fuel. Be specific in what the fuel system is doing and what the engine is doing. Our Customer Information Form should be filled out. Most injectors take a couple of days to test and rebuild. Pumps take a little longer. These parts have been going bad for possibly years. A quick one hour fix isn't going to happen. Be prepared for a little down time.
Call, text or email us to find out specifics for your particular engine ahead of bring in your parts. This will get the ball rolling on your repairs.
General questions, answered:
- How much does it cost to test diesel injectors? Diesel injector testing is actually called CTR or Clean Test Report. The short answer is $40.00 to $175.00. We can explain that to you when you call.
- Do I need an appointment? No.
- What are your hours? Usually 9 to 5 Monday to Friday. Call first.
- How long does it take to test a set of diesel injectors? If usually 1-2 days.
- Why does it take so long? Because we are busy with customers ahead of you and because we want to do a thorough job.
- Can I drop off or pick up on the weekend? By appointment, yes.
- Why do you charge so much??? We spend hours on your injectors and pumps. It is actually a bargain.
- Why is it cheaper on ebay or amazon? Because they aren't OE parts and not made to spec. We donm't rebuild pump and injectors in our back yard.
- I installed ebay or amazon injectors and my truck runs worse! Why? Because they aren't OE parts and not made to spec.
- Can you clean test or rebuild these ebay or amazon injectors? No. They are fatally flawed. We have tried and have never been successful.
- How does the guy down the street do it for cheaper? No idea. We warranty most of our diesel rebuilds for two years. We have happy customers and rarely have comebacks.
- Why are there still marks or defects in the exterior of the injectors? Because they are used and some things just can't be erased.
- Why couldn't you get all my injectors cleaned/rebuilt? Because some are just not repairable due to mechanical failures.
- Why don't you take credit cards? We currently do not take cards due to fraud and high costs.
- How can I pay you? You can pay with Zelle, company check or cash. We are rolling out Shopify so that might be available too on an individual transaction basis.
- What is Zelle? Most banks have Zelle built in as a payment method. You can do a search using your bank name and Zelle.
- Do you take Cashapp or Venmo or Paypal? No.
- Can I wait while you do my injectors? We do not have a customer waiting room. If you are from out of town, we can ship them back to you at no charge or we can recommend places to visit while you are in the area.
- Do you sell new injectors? Yes however they are usually much more expensive than you having us rebuild your injectors.
- Why don't you answer the phone? We are swamped and cannot stop production to answer the phone. It's not fair to the customer who needs their engine running. We do the best we can in getting back to you.
MAIL AND SHIPPING ADDRESS:
5447 Haines Rd #125
St. Petersburg, Fl 33714
SHOP ADDRESS for walk ins:
4770 110th Ave. N. #13
Pinellas Park, Florida 33781
DO NOT SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS!!!
727-459-8394 (text is best)
727-459-8394 (click if on cell)
Best to call first to make sure someone is here.
Usually 9-5 Mon-Fri
except by appt.
Please do not ship anything to us FedEx. Use UPS if possible. Do not ship to the walk in address.
iPhone users beware that you will probably get sent on the wrong route by the iPhone map app.