Terms and conditions
When you do business with us and when you use this web site, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Most rebuilt fuel injectors, fuel pumps, turbos and high pressure pumps have a one year unlimited mileage warranty.
See our warranty terms page for complete details.
All Sales are Final
With the exception of ebay sales, all items are sold on a non-return basis.
We simply do not have the ability to accommodate buyer’s remorse situations. We love saving you money. This means we are not selling items for full retail most of the time. Help us make it a win-win by being sure you really need/want something when you purchase it. This includes in-stock as well as special order items and services.
Items shipped to you are FOB Pinellas Park or Orlando, Florida.
All items purchased from Florida Injection Service are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Limits of Damages and Limited Warranty
The warranty obligations of Florida Injection Service (“Florida Injection”) for its services and products are limited to the terms set forth below.
Florida Injection Service services and sells products under a limited warranty. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in services and products provided by or sold by Florida Injection Service and does not extend to the greater assembly, product or installation.
What is covered under Warranty:
- √ The limited warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship for the item serviced or sold.
- √ To the original purchaser, any service or product sold that has stated warranty terms. (See individual item for exact length of warranty).
- √ The original subassembly part or product that is serviced or sold is warranted independent of the greater item or assembly. This means that if you have a part serviced or you purchase a part, only that part has a warranty and not what it is attached to.
What is NOT covered under Warranty:
- × This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.
- × This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Florida Injection Service to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this service or product.
- × This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction to any product, vehicle or assembly that encases, encloses or is attached to any serviced customer owned item or product sold and installed by the customer or a third party.
- × Florida Injection Service does not warrant fitness of any product serviced or sold. Florida Injection Service can recommend but will not guarantee exact fitness or exact engineering for products installed to obtain certain goals outside of OEM conditions.
Who is Covered
Warranty coverage is limited to original purchaser
Only the original purchaser of this service or product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners of this product.
All interactions, both internet and in person, are regulated under Florida state law.
By visiting Florida Injection Service, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Florida Injection Service or its associates.
Copyright and Trademark Terms
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Florida Injection Service or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Florida Injection Service, with copyright authorship for this collection by Florida Injection Service, and protected by international copyright laws.
Florida Injection Service’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Florida Injection Service’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Florida Injection Service. All other trademarks not owned by Florida Injection Service or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Florida Injection Service or its subsidiaries.
When you leave your property with Florida Injection Service, will only use ordinary care to operate or secure your property.
Florida Injection Service shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages due to theft, accident, vandalism or failure to operate. Florida Injection Service shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of production, any indirect loss and any costs or expenses whatsoever in the event a loss of any kind occurs while your property is under our care.
Obligation to Perform
When you leave your property with (or ship to) Florida Injection Service for repair, you enter into a binding contract to pay for the services when finished.
Florida Injection Service enters into a contract with you to perform services. When these services are done, you agree to pay the amount of the service that was charged. This will be according to either a quote or a standard price found on the web site on in literature physically at Florida Injection Service. Failure to pay will result in forfeiture of your property after 14 days and possible legal action. The State of Florida has a possessory lien law. Until paid for, your property remains in the possession of Florida Injection Service.
Florida Injection Service does not extend credit to customers.
Florida Injection Service does not have credit terms for customers. When you pick up the item you had serviced or you purchased, payment is due. There are no exceptions.
We will not sell or distribute in any way, without your permission, any personal information about you. This includes name, phone number, address, or what you bought, sold or communicated to us about.
Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision(s) of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.